Thursday, November 4, 2010

~Week 14: Reflection



WHAT SHOULD I REFLECT FOR THIS SUBJECT??



1) ABOUT THE LECTURER: PUAN FOUZIAH MAHMOOD


~She such a great and kind lecturer. Even though she always attack me during the class, but that was one of the sweet moment to be recalled. She gave us a lots of knowledge about technology. We gain a very useful information that enable us to use it when are in school.

























2) WORKS / TASKS / ASSIGMENTS


~ For this subject, there have a lots of we need to do. It included Modul, Tutorial Task, and also Test.



















Finally, I became a LITTLE MISS BUSY for this semester. I struggle to accomplished all the works. I tried my best to do all the tasks.




This week was our last class for this semester. We feel free..because there have no class. UNFORTUNATELY, we have to :

  1. Finished Modul 5 ( Microsoft Publisher ) and its task
  2. Completed our BLOG and print it
  3. Print out all 5 moduls ( there have about 1500-2000 pages )
  4. Submite it on 22nd of November 2010

That's all...~




0 comments:

Post a Comment